School years are not just a time for classroom learning, but also for identifying passions and hobbies. Here at Mountford Manor Primary School, we conduct a wide range of after-school clubs, all of which are aimed at giving our students the best school experience possible. These clubs allow them to follow their passions and develop individual skills and talents.
By taking part in these clubs, our students are able to develop an array of transferable skills, including confidence, imagination, teamwork, coordination, focus, creativity, and determination. Honing these attributes at an early age sets our students up for success not only at school, but also in their adult life.
- Monday 3.35pm to 4.30pm Year 5 & 6 Sports Club
- Tuesday 3.35pm to 4.30pm Year 5 & 6 Girls Football Club
- Wednesday 3.35pm to 4.30pm Year 5 & 6 Boys Football Club
- Thursday 3.35pm to 4.30pm Year 3 & 4 Sports Club
- Thursday 3.30pm to 4.30pm Year 1 and 2 Multi-sports Club
- Friday 1.30pm to 2.30pm Year 1 & 2 Football Club
Why Join a Club?
Young people’s skills start to grow and evolve from an early age, and their time at school plays a significant role in shaping their attributes and personality. By taking part in our after-school clubs, students enhance their social skills and enjoy spending time with other children outside of the classroom. They also develop a range of other attributes, depending on which club they attend.