At Mountford Manor, our vision is to provide a caring and vibrant community where each individual is challenged and inspired to reach his or her full potential and develop a zest for lifelong learning.
We aim to:
- Nurture children’s aspirations and provide lifelong learning skills.
- Provide a stimulating and enriching environment to enthuse each child’s confidence, enabling them to achieve their full potential.
- Encourage self-belief to enable each individual to reach their full potential and celebrate their success.
- Ensure all pupils develop skills in literacy, numeracy, and ICT, allowing them to access the wider world.
- Motivate and inspire children to develop self-belief and confidence.
- Encourage a lifelong love of learning to achieve realistic goals.
- Instil a sense of self-worth, tolerance of diversity, and an ability and willingness to contribute to the local and global community.
- Inspire and motivate our children to become well-balanced citizens of tomorrow and to value themselves and others.
- To foster a sense of belonging at school, home, and in the community.