Mountford Manor believe that children receiving an effective physical education curriculum is paramount to a successful educational journey.Our vision is for all children and young people to experience world class, excellent physical education (PE), school sport and physical activity that will lead to lifelong participation, which will build self-esteem, enhance social skills and have a positive impact on all aspects of their learning.
We aim to achieve this by:
- Providing well structured, high quality lessons, which are inclusive for all.
- Pursuing excellence in all areas of physical activity at every available opportunity.
- Embedding the ethos of fair play, respect and good sportsmanship.
- Enabling children to understand and adopt healthy lifestyles through providing them with the necessary information to make informed choices.
- Assisting each individual to reach and achieve their full potential.
- Providing quality opportunities for children outside of school hours.
- Encouraging community involvement and responsibility.
- Celebrating effort and hard work as well as success.