Vision & Values at Mountford Manor Primary School
School Mission Statement
At Mountford Manor our vision is to provide a caring and vibrant community where each individual is challenged and inspired to reach his or her full potential and develop a zest for life-long learning.
We aim to:
- Nurture children’s aspirations and provide life-long learning skills for the future
- Provide a stimulating and enriching environment to enthuse each child’s confidence, enabling them to achieve their full potential
- Encourage self-belief to enable each individual to reach their full potential and celebrate their success
- Ensure all pupils develop skills in literacy, numeracy and ICT allowing them to access the wider world
- Motivate and inspire children to develop self-belief and confidence, encouraging a love of learning for life to achieve realistic goals
- Instill a sense of self-worth, tolerance of diversity and an ability and willingness to contribute to the local and global community
- Inspire and motivate our children to become well balanced citizens of tomorrow, to value themselves and others
- To foster a sense of belonging at school, home and in the community.
Values Mark Award
We are delighted to announce that Mountford Manor Primary was awarded the Values Mark award this term. This celebrates our values based education approach to all that we do. Dr Neil Hawkes visited our school and spent time with Mrs Dance our Values coordinator. He was amazed by the way the children discussed the schools values and the impact it has had on the school ethos.